Hi friends, how are you? Wednesday’s here again, and, ugh, isn’t it the worst day of the week? When half’s passed, and you almost want to be on weekend, but you CAN’T, yet?! I know, life’s cruel that way. Thankfully, we have books, and awesome blogger friends to help us through the day…
Since I’m talking about wonderful friends, let me take some time to mention Joan @ Fiddler Blue here, because I’ve been nominated for some awards thanks to her, and just because she is one of the sweetest person out here. Just check out her blog, leave her comments and find out her amazingness! But before, let me kidnapp you to brag in your face : I’ve been granted the Dragon Loyalty Award (which means…I’m loyal, I’m a dragon, I’m a little bit of both? I’m not sure, but I LOVE IT.), AND the Creative Blogger Award (if I’m creative, let me know. I didn’t know that about myself, but it’s so sweet to think that!). THANK YOU Joan, and thanks to all of you guys if you took time to read this. I’m chatty, and I’m sorry about that. So let’s move on, shall we?
1.Display the award on your blog.
2.Announce your win with a post.
3.Link the blogger who awarded you.
4.Present 6 deserving blogs with the award.
5.Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
6.Write seven interesting things about you.
1.Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2.Share 5 facts about yourself.
3.Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4.Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
💭 12 interesting things and facts and just a bunch of random things you didn’t know about myself
1. My favorite Ben&Jerry’s flavor is Cookie Dough.
2. I always have a book in my bag, because well, is there really another way to live?
3. When I don’t have enough books left in my physical TBR, I tend to slightly, just a little bit, freak out.
4. I don’t like Facebook, and rarely post on it. It’s practical to communicate with some people, but I prefer Twitter way more.
5. I’m on Bloglovin’, but I really don’t know how to use it.
6. I wear glasses. I don’t know if I ever told you, but since I barely show my face…
7. I’m constantly questioning my blog design and posts. I think I’m a perfectionist.
8. I’m a very anxious/stressed person
9. I wish I could master the art of Photoshop and Indesign so I could make cool graphics. And be able to afford it, haha.
10. And bookstagram. Oh, people doing pretty book pictures, show me your way.
11. It’s only the beginning of March, yet I’m already dreaming of and planning summer holidays. Okay, kind of planning it already, too.
12. And damn, 12 facts is long. That’s a FACT, okay, so TECHNICALLY, I’m not cheating.