First of all, Welcome to Drizzle & Hurricane Books! I’m really glad to see you’re interested in working with this blog. Before heading into technical details, a little presentation should be in order, just to see if you’re in the right place! 🙂
Drizzle & Hurricane Books was founded in late 2014 by Marie, a writing and communications graduate in love with young adult books. On this blog, you will find a lot of bookish talks, mostly focused on young adult books: book reviews, book discussions, special features and so on.
Occasionally, you will also be able to read other content such as traveling diaries, writing and others of life’s explorations in collaboration with Marie’s perfect sister you will find under the name Nyx.
What can I do for you?
📖 Book reviews
Whether you’re an author, publisher or publicist, I would happily consider your book for review. For me to consider your request, please continue on reading the quick guidelines below.
- Young Adult Books only.
- Accepting a lot of sub-genres : personal preference for contemporary, but I also consider for reviews fantasy, science-fiction, paranormal, dystopia.
- I both accept for review physical and digital copies. Before sending a physical copy, you should note that I am living in France.
My reviewing way
- You can be certain to get my honest and unbiaised opinion about the book you send out for review. Whether I enjoyed it or not, I always try to be as constructive as I can in every single of my reviews.
- I use stars-ratings, for details about my rating system, head over to this page.
- All my reviews will include details on the book: author, title, synopsis, cover, publication date and a link to its Goodreads page.
- All of my reviews are cross-posted on Goodreads and promoted on social media (Twitter). If you want me to cross-post it elsewhere, let me know.
Not all requests will be accepted. I deal with requests in case-by-case and due to the amount of emails I can get, please be patient. If you’re not following any of the guidelines stated above, you might not get an answer from me at all. Please read carefully so that none of us loses our time 😊
💼 Bookish promotion & partnerships with publishers
Aside from book reviews, we can consider another kind of fun post for you to promote your books on my blog. I won’t be accepting guest posts though.
If you are a publisher or a publicist and think that both the books you’re promoting and the ones I talk about on my blog are a good fit, we can discuss partnership options, including book reviews, book features and special promotions.
E-mail me to chat about it!
👍 Why you should work with Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- Hit the right target : with a specialization in young adult books
- A great, loyal and highly engaged audience on all bookish subjects and interests.
To know more about the blog, get behind the scenes numbers and more, feel free to head over to my contact page.