Dreams… Don’t we all dream of having things, being someone other than we are… What kind of dreams do you do ? What’s your biggest dream ? Today, I’m talking to you about some of my dreams, thanks to @TheNightGirl ! She nominated me for this very original award, which allows me to talk about seven dreams of mine. Let’s see…
- I would love to live in a cute house, with a library room, or bookshelves everywhere, and posters with quotes of my favorite passages from books hanging on the walls.
- I would love to work in publishing, in a Young Adult Books section, or a travel section.
- Talking about travelling, one of my biggest dream is to cross off my list all the places I want to see in the world! And there are lots, haha! I would especially love to do a big road trip across the USA.
- I would love to become a great cook and do amazing dishes, especially great desserts, desserts are the best.
- One of my biggest dream is to write a novel, to put words into a story that people would love to read, and, most of all, that I would love with all my heart.
- My favorite city in the world is London, I would love to live there.
- It will be cheesy, but it’s the 7th and my biggest dream of all, to be surrounded always by my family and the ones I love ❤
For this great award, I am nominating you to share your dreams! Little, or big, tell me everything! Here are my nominees :
Wesaun @Oreo and Books
Everyone else reading this post, and interested in doing this tag, feel free to participate! I’m tagging you, too, to share your dreams, and never stop believing in them 🙂