Good morning, good afternoon, good evening everyone! How are you? I hope you had a nice beginning of the week. Today I am back yet again with another award, and it’s quite different…
I have to thank my twinnie Fadwa, Liam, the creator of this award, Lauren and Sammie for ALL nominating me for this. It took me hours to find the right pictures and some more hours to put them together, but I am pretty okay with the result, I guess, so… But before letting you see it, let’s mention what this award is all about…
Bloggers are (let’s just be honest here) the absolute best. There’s so much diversity and personality and creativity in this community—and what better way to celebrate those things than by spending the next twelve hours of our lives hunting down and collaging the images that best reflect our individual awesomeness?
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
And now, enough with the suspense, and let’s see what my aesthetics look like…
Confidence: This is a mix of my own pictures and some other random pictures I found out online…Can you spot the ones I actually took?
I would absolutely LOVE to see these bloggers’ aesthetics, so here are my nominations!