Good morning, good afternoon, good evening friends! How are you? I hope your week’s going well so far. Today I’m back with another bookish tag, well…actually, it’s more of a personal tag, since the questions I answered are a bit different…Here’ s to hoping you’ll enjoy this!
I was tagged by the amazing Shanti to do this, thank you so much! If you don’t know her or her blog, what are you waiting for? Her blog is one of the best, her reviews and discussions are always so insightful.
1. Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
2. There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
3. At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could. (I want my blog name to spread on for all of eternity.)
1. What is one of your pet peeves?
Are you ready for the list?! I’ll make this rather short, I promise. But I’m really annoyed when people don’t bother to answer your texts, especially when you know they saw it. I’m really bothered when so-called friends don’t bother to take time to send a text once in a while, just to ask how you’ve been. I don’t know if these are pet peeves, or just overall disappointment.
So let’s talk about a bookish pet peeve instead, and tell you how scared I am of book spines breaking. TERRIFIED.
2. What is one of your favourite songs at the moment?
I haven’t been listening to a ton of music lately, however I have a special love for the new song by The Veronicas, On Your Side. I am forever in awe of what these girls do in terms of music, but also in terms of engagement, with living a healthy life and also raising awareness on all sorts of things. I love these girls.
3. Who is your favourite blogger?
This question is so unfair because I have SO many bloggers that I am platonically in love with. I have met way too many incredible people out there, and it’s so hard to choose my favorite. So I’m going to cheat and go with three of my favorite bloggers and among the best friends I’ve made here: Kat, Fadwa and Reg.
4. What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
This book tag honestly is the hardest thing ever haha. I have very little faith at times, so I think I’ll struggle for a moment before knowing what to write here…Can I say my sister ordering me books? It’s a nice thing, isn’t it?
5. What’s something you regret doing?
Oh boy, let’s not go down that road now, shall we…
6. If you could only take three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
The cliché question, and if I’m being very practical here I’d go with the same answer as Shanti, with a way to reach people and tell them I’m here, like a phone that actually works on a remoted island…And probably a good book while I wait.
7. What makes you trust someone?
When people give me a reason to trust them, I will ?
8. If you could teach anything, what would it be?
I actually never considered being a teacher, because I couldn’t be able to stand my students, I think. But if I had to choose, I’d probably pick English. Favorite subject of all times, and probably why I’m writing this right now, in English. Thinking in English. Reading, loving English.
I want to tag for these questions…
And YOU as well, if you feel like answering these questions!