Hi everyone, how are you? Today’s another day in the Blogging Extravaganza, and I am going to PITCH A BOOK. I already put up a review for that one, but I feel like talking about it again, because it was such a thrilling read, I think EVERYONE should read it. So, since I usually don’t do lists, I will do one for this, because well, people like lists, don’t they? Come on, I KNOW you do.
- THIS STORY IS BASICALLY CRAZY. Right from the first page, it’s thrilling, it’s crazy, it’s weird and intriguing, and you’re wondering just what the hell you got yourself into. But aren’t those the best books?
- DIVERSE AND REALISTIC MAIN CHARACTER. We all praise diversity, and it’s important, so here we have a POC as a main character, FOR ONCE, it’s great. And it’s not just that: she acts and thinks in a realistic way. You’ll end up liking and loving her, sometimes being annoyed by her, but that’s just because she FEELS SO REAL. And she has some CRAZY things inside of her mind, too. Just thought you should know.
- REAL OR NOT REAL, ASKS PEETA? I DO NOT KNOW. If you love a good, slightly creepy thriller, then WHY HAVEN’T YOU READ THAT ONE ALREADY? If not, well, if you’re looking to be surprised, then this is it, too. There are just SO MANY twists and turns and things you won’t see coming.
- LIKE ROMANCE? GOT IT. DON’T LIKE ROMANCE? GOT IT, TOO. If there’s a little bit of romance for us cheesy marshmallows, it’s not at all the main focus, or in any case stealing the spotlight on the major intrigue, not, at all. There are interesting connections between characters, feelings, friendships and feelings, too. It’s good, it’s refreshing, but it’s all very still MAKING YOU SECOND GUESS EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
- A REAL PAGE-TURNER. Because the pages flip on their own in your hands, and you’re just eating this book away.
Now, the answer you’re ALL waiting for…THE BOOK you should all discover is *drumrolls*
Will Sarah Merson’s shiny new prep school change her life forever or bring it to a dark and sinister end?
When Sarah Merson receives the opportunity of a lifetime to attend the most elite prep school in the country-Sanctuary Bay Academy-it seems almost too good to be true. But, after years of bouncing from foster home to foster home, escaping to its tranquil setting, nestled deep in Swans Island, couldn’t sound more appealing. Swiftly thrown into a world of privilege and secrets, Sarah quickly realizes finding herself noticed by class charmer, Nate, as well as her roommate’s dangerously attentive boyfriend, Ethan, are the least of her worries. When her roommate suddenly goes missing, she finds herself in a race against time, not only to find her, but to save herself and discover the dark truth behind Sanctuary Bay’s glossy reputation.