Hi everyone, how are you? Today, I’ve decided to catch up on some Awards I’ve been given. Those are long, long overdue, and for that I’m sorry. For some reason, I’ve decided to do them all at once, and I really don’t know why, because I clearly suck at making up facts about myself. So, this might be fun?!
🌸 The beautiful blogger award
7 facts about myself
1. I look up flights and hotel rooms because it relaxes me and makes me think about my next getaway. Which is really NEEDED these days.
2. This is my last year of university: I’m FREE –and officially stressed out- starting July.
3. I’m studying 500 miles away from home, and I don’t like it.
4. My sister is my best friend in the entire world
5. I went to the USA alone with my sister at 19 years-old, and it will forever be the craziest/most amazing thing I’ve done in my life (yet)
6. Once, I wrote an entire novel in a month. And now I’m crying because I don’t have time to revise it.
7. I love minions and own too many things for my own good.
🌸 One lovely blog award
7 facts about myself…again?!
1. I got my driving licence, but I really, really don’t like driving.
2. I read almost all of the Goosebumps books, and I loved them so much. I want to re-read them!
3. My phone case is a John Green one, TFIOS to be precise. I love to torture myself.
4. I’m one of those annoying people taking pictures of their food at the restaurant. Sorry about that.
5. I interned as a journalist for six months last year, and seeing my name in the paper is as accomplished as I’ll ever feel as a writer, haha.
6. I would love to be one of those strong people, but I’m too emotional for that.
7. I hate talking about myself, so…that’s my last fact haha!