I’ve been nominated by the amazing Mary (my twin, name-wise!) for the Liebster Award 2015 ! Such an honor, thanks again Mary! Go check out her blog, it’s really great. The Liebster Award is given to blogs under 200 followers. It’s a blog-love spreading internet award, as simple as that! It works in three parts: random facts about yourself, answering questions from your fellow bloggers, and asking some others away! 🙂
11 random facts about myself
1. I’m French, born, raised, and currently living there, so if you want some croissants 🙂
2. I tend to talk very fastly when I’m excited about something
3. I love Friends. I watched every episode a billion times, and I still watch them, over and over again ❤
4. I love travelling, it’s my second favorite after reading books. I travel as much as I can.
5. My favorite band is The Veronicas.
6. I can’t stand eating anything with cinnamon in it. I hate it.
7. I wish I could teleport.
8. I really want to write a book. Someday. Maybe. It’s honestly SO hard.
9. My favorite movie is The 10th Kingdom, it’s old, it’s weird and 8 hours-long, but I love it.
10. I love John Green, for his books, for his videos, for what he is.
11. I read the Harry Potter books only after all the movies came out. Yes, I was kind of late…
1. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had? Hm, I’ve had my share of weird dreams, on the top of my head I’d say, having to climb a sharp mountain in order to avoid falling into green lava. With my second-grade teacher. Don’t ask me, I don’t know why.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, I’m greedy 😛
3. Tatoos, yay or ya? Hm, good question! I think tattoos can be beautiful, I prefer them little and meaningful, or when it’s a quote. But I don’t think I’ll do one.
4. What is your favorite part about your favorite book? My favorite part is from Looking for Alaska (John Green), at the end of the book. I’m not going to spoil it, if you wanna know, you’ll just have to read 😉
5. What is one book you remember reading as a child? The Golden Compass, by Philip Pullman. Still one of my favorite books.
6. How many of the Harry Potter books have you ever actually read? I’ve read them all !
7. What’s your favorite number? 7
8. Twitter or Tumblr? Twitter, I’m on it almost all the time, it’s so bad I don’t even know why, sometimes. But I find tumblr great for pictures, feelings and funny stuff!
9. Do you ever watch reality T.V.? Sometimes, but I’m not a fan.
10. What’s one book that everyone has read but you haven’t? Hm, right now I’m thinking about Under the never sky (Veronica Rossi). Heard some amazing things about this book, but I didn’t check it out…maybe I should?
11. What’s one book that you’ve read but no one else has? Hm, I haven’t met a lot of people who read If he had been with me (Laura Nowlin). And honestly guys, check it out : it’s AMAZING.
1.What is the book you wanna see turned into a movie?
2.Your favorite character ever (from a book, a movie, a tv show)?
3.A book that’s forever been on your to read list, but didn’t read yet?
4.What’s your favorite quote from a book ?
5.What’s your favorite TV show ?
6.A weird habit you have ?
7.Countries you want to travel to ?
8.What’s your dream job ?
9.If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
10. British or American accent?
11. Something you love but others hate? (Or vice-versa, something you hate but others love?)
As for my nominees…well, it’s YOU ! Yes, all of you behind your screen, whether you’d under or above 200 followers, I’m tagging you! Answer these couple of questions so we get to know each other ! And don’t forget to leave me a comment so I’ll check it out! 🙂